The Authors

Sunday, August 3, 2008

I spend my free time watching the television most of the time. To me, television serves as an entertainment for me when I am free, especially when I am bored. I love to watch cartoons, so I will always switch to the program with cartoons, and soon, the time seem to past so quickly. I will take this time to relax myself too. Cartoons normally make me laugh, and it will really keep me away from all the stresses and problems i have. However, I also love serving the net. But, I only serve the net when there is nothing to watch on the television. Normally, I would blog about my daily life, or I will just view other people’s blogs. I would also use the computer to chat with my friends online. These will keep me occupied and not be bothered about my troubles. Other than these, I would also call up my friends to chat with. We would chat on out daily life, as well as catch up with each other’s personal life. Sometimes, we will share jokes with each other, and make each other’s day happier. When the day seems bored, I would also call up some friends out to the mall to shop. Shopping will surely keep us busy because we girls just love to shop. Whether is it window shopping or shopping, it will be the same. We will go from shop to shop, looking for the things we want to buy, if we had the money. This not only keep me occupied, but also makes me happy when i buy something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home