The Authors

Sunday, August 3, 2008

If you were given the choice to work in another county, which country would you choose and why?

If I am ever given a choice to work overseas, I would work in Korea as a member of a game development team. I chose Korea as it is where most of the brand new online role-playing games are tested first before publishing. In addition, there are many varieties of exciting and amusing games to try out and complete. However, I also understand that such a career would be exhausting.

Since I am far from being qualified from working as a member of a game development team, being able to participate in simple part-time jobs with my friends is sufficient for me. Although students’ main focus is supposed to be study, I strongly believed that doing part-time jobs once in a while is beneficial for them too. I think so as doing occasional part-time jobs provides the students an opportunity to learn and experience new things in the adult world. This will also prepare them for their future. However, the students should not be too occupied with part-time jobs as by doing so, they would have lesser time to focus on their academics.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home